Subscribe to our mailing list
Read Past Newsletters
Recent Blog Posts
- Discharging Credit Card Debt in Bankruptcy
- Will I Recover From Bankruptcy?
- 5 Reasons Bankruptcy Can Help You!
- How Refinancing Your Home Can Lead to Bankruptcy!
- Foreclosure- How will it affect your future?
- Are Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy?
- The Fastest Road to Bankruptcy and How to Avoid it.
- Who has been hit by those tricky overdraft charges? Here is a way to outsmart the bank. https://t.co/LKBmiEvsef, May 2
- 161,000 jobs is the headline, but the real good news is the 2.8% growth in income. https://t.co/nxPRzR1Mau, Nov 4
- More good news for the economy. https://t.co/y8IF11Jt8L, Oct 28
- I try to get my clients to enroll in NC State Employees Credit Union. This looks like a good option too. https://t.co/mceuDGSyW3, Oct 27
- Congratulations to a great Elkin Business! https://t.co/twNQ8ICKm4, Sep 20
Disclaimer: This site is for general informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship with you. The information contained at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Some of the information on this site may be or may become out of date due to changes in the law and other factors. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and email. However, contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.