Subscribe to our mailing list
Read Past Newsletters
Recent Blog Posts
- Discharging Credit Card Debt in Bankruptcy
- Will I Recover From Bankruptcy?
- 5 Reasons Bankruptcy Can Help You!
- How Refinancing Your Home Can Lead to Bankruptcy!
- Foreclosure- How will it affect your future?
- Are Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy?
- The Fastest Road to Bankruptcy and How to Avoid it.
- RT @EESArtTeach: 4th grade making their own salt dough clay to make Van Gogh inspired sunflowers. Using math, science, and teamwork… https://t.co/7R89nWCEJS, Jan 15
- RT @pamcolbert3175: Awesome new mural in progress at@EES thanks Chrystal Ingersoll @ElkinElem @elkinsupt @mrsrycroftelkin https://t.co/83XGf2Qtue, Jan 7
- Do you think Banks that fraudulently open accounts and run up charges should be punished? The Senate doesn't. https://t.co/SmJTNGqBEs, Oct 25
- Good News for Banks and Bankruptcy Attorneys. Not so much for everyone else. https://t.co/jJq2YzmvrE, Oct 20
- I agree with 90% of this article. This may be a first on a financial article about bankruptcy! https://t.co/tRF1vZqqtv, Aug 28
Disclaimer: This site is for general informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client relationship with you. The information contained at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. Some of the information on this site may be or may become out of date due to changes in the law and other factors. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and email. However, contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.